loader image
COVID-19 Alert - Please visit kycovid19.ky.gov 

Carlisle County Kentucky

County Clerk, Becky Martin


The forms below are our most popular forms.  If you need a form not listed, please check the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, or contact our office.  Forms must be completed and mailed or brought in person to:

Carlisle County Clerk
PO Box 176
985 US HWY 62
Bardwell, KY 42023-0176

Forms cannot be e-mailed or faxed as they must contain the original signature.


51A280 – Out of State Purchase – Use Tax Form (For trailers and boats only)

62A044 – Affidavit for Correction/Exoneration of Motor Vehicle/Boat/Trailer Property Tax

62F031 – Appeal to Local Board of Assessment Appeals

71A101 – Motor Vehicle Usage Tax Multi-Purpose Form

72A007 Affidavit of NonHighway Use

FCC 89-266 – Incomplete Transfer Affidavit

FCCV11-1 – Third Party Vendor Authorization Register

FCCV11-2 – Third Party Vendor Batch Check-In

Kentucky Voter Registration Card

TC96-16A – Request for Motor Vehicle or Boat Record

TC96-167 – Replacement / Non-Exchange Affidavit

TC96-182 – Application for Kentucky Certificate of Title/Registration

TC96-184 – Motor Boat Transaction Record Application for Title/Registration

TC 96-347– Application for Disabled Placards

TC96-215 – Affidavit of Motor Vehicle Assembled from Wrecked or Salvage Vehicles

TC96-216 – Statement of Current Service in Kentucky National Guard

TC96-218 – Application for Personalized License Plates

TC96-322 – Affidavit of Mileage Correction

Affidavit for Previously Owned Manufactured/Mobile Homes

Affidavit of Total Consideration Given for a Motor Vehicle (Form: 71A100)

Application for Disabled Persons Special Parking Permit (Form: TC 96-204)

Boat Transfer Form (BTR) (Form: TC 96-184)

Exempt Transfer Affidavit (Form: 71A245)

Vehicle Transfer Form (VTR) (Form: TC 96-182)

Title Lien Statement (Form: TC 96-187E)

Becky Martin

Carlisle County Clerk Address

Phone Number

Office Hours

MON – FRI : 8:30AM – 4PM

View Holiday Closings

Skip to content